I don't usually write journal entries, mostly because nobody reads mine / is interested in what I do AFK XD. However it's like 3 AM in Denmark now and I'm quite bored so why not?
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who appreciates my graphics, I recently hit 20,000
I know I haven't been really active in submitting art and such, and I could come up with excuses for that, but the main reason is: I've been really lazy! I've had a couple of jobs here and there as well but I can't say I didn't have enough time to work on personal stuff...
This year has been really insane, a lot of things happened. For the past ... 8 months or so, I've been having huge ups and downs in all aspects of my life, especially this summer and it doesn't really look like things are going to settle any time soon. I won't really go into details but here are some..
A few ups:
- worked in a digital agency in Copenhagen for about 4 months as a junior graphic designer
- had Snickers and m&m's Scandinavia as clients
- had another job in parallel to the one in the agency
- turned 20 years old in May and had a pretty nice birthday
- improved a few relationships with some friends and family.
- passed my final exam with a pretty nice grade
- had quite a bit of fun compared to last year
A few downs:
- my laptop had died completely
- I was almost homeless at some point
- got my phone stolen (eh... I was kind of drunk when it happened and it was a bad phone but I still miss it
- had 2 of my bikes stolen in less than 2 months
- lost the job in the agency
- lost the other job I had
- had my wallet stolen in a bar
- was pretty much broke for a while
- had really bad fights with some family members and friends
I've recently bought plane tickets to go back to my home country, Romania, during winter. I can imagine after a year of being away from home, a winter holiday there is needed.
Thanks to anyone who's actually reading all this crap and I will ... try ... to be more active in submitting art but I won't make any promises.
(means 'See you!' in Danish XD)